impactmania for original content creation and community building globally.
Officially launched February 19, 2016 at AD&A Museum at the University of California, Santa Barbara. Paksy, founder impactmania, launched the initiative in attendance of then mayor Helene Schneider of Santa Barbara and Laurie Ashton, Nobel Peace Prize nominee.
In the 5 years:
* Connected and Interviewed 300+ change makers from 30+ countries — from ambassadors, CEOs, oceanographers, to venture capitalists — representing an economic value of $1,9 trillion
* Organized a gathering with 200+ people who traveled in from 8 US cities and 5 continents, now an annual happening connecting impact people and projects
* Awarded the U.S. Embassy Public Diplomacy grant and brought our work to change makers in New Zealand
* Initiated and running an entrepreneurial student internship at UC Santa Barbara (UCSB)
* Expanded impactmania’s student internship program to Italy, in partnership with an Italian newspaper
* Launched content and community services — helping renowned organizations in US, India, New Zealand, Italy and Germany!
* Original work featured at the UN, US Consulates, a number of university presses and int’l media!
Let us help you develop original content and build your community –
Email [email protected]