We have been selected by FINDHR as one of three experts groups to support the critical work minimizing and mitigating #bias and #discrimination in AI hiring. Contribute your resume and job search experiences (esp. if you have applied for jobs in #Europe w/ a non-native name). Together we will help algorithmic hiring tools sourcing and selecting candidates based on merit.
We know you have stories! This is your chance to share and help drive change.
Photo from left to right:
– Michal Barabanow, Senior Science Recruitment Lead | Alexa & Devices, AIESEC alumni
– Ayse Semiz-Ewald, VP Diversity, Equity and Inclusion | Deutsche Telekom
HR Expert and Career Coach for Women
– Irma Mastenbroek, Founder | LODelle Project
– Paksy Plackis-Cheng, Paksy Plackis-Cheng, Founder | impactmania, CSO Staex | U.S. Embassy Public Diplomacy grant recipient
– Dr. Tejo Chalasani | CEO and Co-founder, Utpatti.ai
– Vosse Plackis-Cheng, IB student
– Sheena Cheong | German Entrepreneurship, 2hearts, Westerwelle Foundation
“This work is part of the FINDHR project that received funding from the European Union’s Horizon Europe research and innovation program under grant agreement No 101070212. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the authors only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union. Neither the European Union nor the granting authority can be held responsible for them.”