Within 24 months, we’ve interviewed 300+ people in 30+ countries, spanning various fields and different for-profit and for-purpose enterprises.
• The first impactmania interviewee went on to be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize 2016.
• impactmania video story The Future of Business is Responsible was featured at the United Nations Global Compact Conference 2017.
• impactmania’s video story The Future of Business is Responsible is also available on view at the United Nations Foundation’s website as part of the Every Woman Every Child initiative.
• We connected people with projects globally. Two organizations announced a strategic alliance.
• impactmania interviewees have gone on to speak at the White House.
• impactmania interviewees have gone on to be covered in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, Business Insider, and Departure Magazine.
• The U.S. Consulate in Lahore, Pakistan featured an impactmania interview on their social media. Two news outlets in Pakistan published another one of our interviews.
• Futurist, global speaker, and author Jody Turner selects impactmania for publication of parts of her upcoming book Living in the Creative Zone.
• impactmania has been cited as a source in several publications:
Harvard Business School, The Berliner Philharmoniker’s Digital Forte; Doner D/Construct, Xtrapreneurship;
Discussion Guide from UNC Journeys in Film & USC Rossier School of Education.
• impactmania formed partnerships with AD&A Museum, University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB) and Newton Paiva, a private university in Brazil.
impactmania interviewees have included:
Artists, ambassadors, architects, U.S. Presidential Award winner for her work in STEM mentoring, Nobel Peace Prize Nominee 2016, Academy Award (Oscar) and Emmy producer editor, Emmy award winner, Grammy award winner, MacArthur Fellow (Genius Award), Two-time World Champion boxer, Star Wars’ First Trumpet, Two of the 200 women venture capitalists in the U.S., TV Director, Artist in Residence at SETI Institute, Treasurer of the City and County of San Francisco, Congressional Candidates, One of the world’s 500 Parfumeur Créateurs, impact investors, Van Gogh Museum, Berlin Philharmonic, adidas, Google, Intel Corporation, PepsiCo, scientists, and many social entrepreneurs, sidepreneurs, and mompreneurs.